Tuesday 22 July 2014

Give A Little Love

I don't condone bad manners or anger but it does get me thinking as to why someone is acting in a way that is not nice for them and those around them.  Maybe they are having a bad day so instead of letting them get your back up and turning away from them ask them what is wrong and sprinkle them in a little love.

Some people might not feel comfortable talking or making the first move to communicate any issues and on that particular day friendships and love might be a little thin on the ground due to their attitude so allow the love from your soul to float out towards their soul.

Love cannot conquer all but it can be given and received making your day feel much better, in some cases once a person can see that you have some time for them and patience they calm down and breathe.  We all have off days with sadness and mood swings and how grateful do we feel when someone shows us kindness and the love flows gently from their heart to ours.

Rachel x

9 comments:

Alexandria Ingham said...

Excellent post again, Rachel. We're all guilty of acting out in anger now and then, no matter how much we try not to. I was guilty of it last night when I found out my husband had moved something important (and possibly put it in the bin!). I did manage to keep my cool while talking to a girl about the missing items since it isn't her fault. The good manners has led her to trying everything she can to help us get replacements even though we're not technically allowed them.

Dannii said...

No matter how rude someone is to me, I never get angry and be rude back to them, as you never know what is going on in their life. Everyone is fighting their own battle.
I just smile, you never know how much they might need that kindness.

Rachel Curtis said...

Thanx Lexi, I can understand the anger when we cannot find something that is important, hope it all gets sorted for you and quickly x

Rachel Curtis said...

That's lovely Dannii and so very true x

Sophie Bowns said...

Yes, I have to admit that I can get a bit angry sometimes!
I just have to step away and take deep breaths. x

Viyoma said...

Perfect - Love is an essential missing ingredient..Infact I feel it is overhyped by movies and under utilized in real life.

Rachel Curtis said...

Lol Sophie, lots of deep breaths x

Rachel Curtis said...

Thank you Viyoma, we certainly need lots more love in the world x

Alexandria Ingham said...

It turned out that we can't get the replacements after all. Never mind, I've just got to learn from what has happened to make sure it doesn't happen again. It's not the end of the world! And there are some positives to come out of it. Every cloud...