Tuesday 7 October 2014

Who Am I

Mmm you know something I am not entirely sure I know who I am any more, the girl who looks back at me in the mirror has changed so much over the past few months and she isn't who I ever thought she might turn out to be either.

It's a fact that we change over the years, our looks certainly do but the important bit of us, that inner person well they change to don't they, sometimes slightly and other times drastically.  I guess we have to change otherwise we don't grow as person, we don't gain knowledge or even try new things but looking in that mirror I ask her who are you......

She doesn't seem to know either, I mean, there are traces of the old me and now and again the old me just pops up but something new has awoken, there's a new energy, knowledge of an existence and I feel on the cusp of something most amazing that I am fully intending to embrace but there is a small part of me that feels sad and I have to acknowledge that.  There she is, caught a glimmer then in the eyes but the sparkle is deep, more blue, more me, more her, her wings or should I say my wings have opened and need to fly.

She needs to focus more though I think, needs to settle in to her new life that is awaiting her by getting organized, by thinking how, what, why, when.....she knows though she needs to breathe and take it one day at a time, she cannot change her world in one day but she change prepare....I quite like what I see when I look in to her eyes and in to her soul, her journey is about to start soon and whether she is fully ready or not she knows deep down where her heart and soul belong, she has been finally called to go back home to where love, rebirth, hope, dreams, desires, positive, her, me are at xxx

No comments: