Sunday 5 April 2015

Past Life Connection

**A altar to connect with past lives via your soul as this is where I believe the memories of past lives reside..... 

The yellow candle is to aid wisdom & visions,
The key is to unlock your soul, 
Clear Quartz will enhance all other crystals near it and also it can help to release blocked emotions and bring about calm, 
Turquoise will enhance intuition and will protect, 
Flourite will help you to master this new skill of unlocking your soul. 
The herb used is Coltsfoot and it is used for vision (place with charcoal and burn or sprinkle over your altar). 
I've used the wood for grounding and the Acorn & Owls are for protection, strength and wisdom. 

Maybe you just want a glimpse of a past life or maybe you want to go back and stay there for a while......Sit quietly before your altar and clear your mind as this will allow past lives to form within your mind, here is your spell.....

"With this key I unlock thee, what lays deep inside will now come alive, as I connect to my soul and the past that once was old, I ask now that it becomes clear and near" 

Always be careful with lit candles, I shall leave you to dress your altar how you feel it should be x


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to think about past lives a lot. Now I am content leaving it alone. I have written about my own psychic experiences In Sixth Gear and on a different plane. It's on my blog site

Rachel Curtis said...

Hi Lata,

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it....will check out your blog and have a read of your psychic experiences x

Unknown said...

I love altars and how they enchance a sacred space. I would enjoy reading a blog about any past lives you've connected with.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

I am fascinated by the creation of sacred spaces and love your ideas.
However, I'm not sure I believe in past lives although, I'd be open to read your experiences.

Vidya Sury said...

Love the idea of your altar, Rachel. I have an altar - and yes, I am inclined to believe in past lives...after all I come from the land with the Karma concept. I am looking forward to reading more!

Rachel Curtis said...

Hi Carlease,

THank you for stopping by, altars are magikal aren't they....I shall soon write about my personal experiences of past lives x

Rachel Curtis said...

Hiya Corinne,

Thank you for stopping by, keep a look out for a blog on past lives x

Rachel Curtis said...

Hiya Vidya,

WOuld love to see a picture of your altar...past lives, a fascinating subject x